Festivals & Events:
Red, White & Blues Celebration
The Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (TMVOA) is pleased to announce the lineup and events for the 2018 Red, White and Blues Celebration taking place July 3 and 4, 2018 at Sunset Plaza, on the lawn near Lift 1 and at Heritage Plaza near the base of Lift 4 in Mountain Village.
The annual Red, White and Blues Celebration, traditionally held on July 3, will expand to two days with the addition of July 4. The two-day event is set in the panoramic San Juan Mountains in Mountain Village offering music, children’s events, merchant discounts, food and drink specials, and much more.
Tuesday, July 3
- Sunset Plaza 1-5PM - Carnival games, inflatables, ice cream social, face painting, balloon art, magic show
- Sunset Plaza 2-3PM - Foxfeather
- Sunset Plaza 3:30-5:30PM - Paul Thorn
Wednesday, July 4
- Heritage & Sunset Plaza 11-5PM- Carnival games, inflatables, ice cream social, face painting, balloon art, magic show
- Heritage Plaza 12-1PM - Porch Couch
- Heritage Plaza 1:30-2:45PM - Dave Jordan & The NIA
- Heritage Plaza 3:15-5:15PM - Glen David Andrews
- Heritage Plaza 9PM- Electrolier Light Show
Please read our Blog on Red, Whites & Blues Celebration 2018 for more information.