We Are Thankful For: Telluride
Because Thanksgiving is tomorrow, we wanted to pay homage to the special place that we call home and list a few things we are thankful for in Telluride:
- You can get in touch with your green side in Telluride. There is no need for a car as you can walk or bike everywhere.
- The land of double rainbows. It is very common in the summer time to see a double rainbow from arc to arc illuminating the Telluride Valley.
- The Gondola, which connects town to Mountain Village, is the best transportation system out there. And it is free.
- Although Telluride is a mountain town, its culinary scene rivals that found in large metropolitan areas.
- Telluride inspires people and brings out their creative side. Our art community is thriving.
- The shopping scene is diverse and unique-there are no big box or chain stores in Telluride.
- Telluride may be tucked away in the San Juan Mountains, but its cultural offerings are diverse. From Yoga to Wine to Bluegrass to Chamber Music, Telluride’s line up of summer festivals and events offers something for everyone.
- Eye candy abounds. Surrounded by the highest concentration of 14,000 foot peaks in North America, Telluride landscape is stunningly beautiful.
- There are no lift lines in Telluride and you often have an entire ski slope to yourself.
Happy Thanksgiving. Remember all those wonderful things in your life that make you smile and give thanks as you enjoy your holiday.