Spring Break in Telluride
Posted by email@example.com on 10 March 2015
Five and a half feet of snow in the beginning of March followed by bluebird spring like days. Life in Telluride doesn’t get much better. Back-to-back storm systems have created some amazing skiing, setting the stage for primo conditions over spring break.
Telluride is a great place to land over spring break, especially for families. Here’s why:
- Telluride is a destination resort so the slopes are not crowded and you will spend your time making turns down the runs as opposed to waiting in lift lines.
- With Telluride’s wide variety of terrain, there is something for skiers and riders of all abilities. Kids love Telluride’s beginner terrain park at the top of Ute Park and the more advanced option off Lift 4.
- Mom and Dad can enjoy an evening out while the kids have fun during Kids Night Out.
- The free Gondola, links Telluride to Mountain Village and is a spectacular and fun ride. Many kids say “This is cooler than a ride at Disneyland.”
- If you want to take a break from the slopes, there is a plethora of winter activities. Go sledding in Town Park, ice skate in Mountain Village, check out the climbing wall at Gravity Works, or go for a snowshoe.
- There are many opportunities to spend some quality time as a family and bond over unique experiences like a dinner sleigh ride.
We hope to see you on the slopes soaking up the Colorado sunshine over spring break Check out our spring lodging specials and packages.