Holiday Prelude 2019
Get into the holiday spirit in Telluride during the Holiday Prelude. Held from December 1 through December 15, attendees will enjoy two weeks of hoilday activities including tree lighting ceremonies, a trip to the North Pole to visit Santa, live music, kids crafts and cookie making, and a lot more. Don't miss out on everything Telluride and Mountain Village have to offer this holiday season!
Don't miss the special Holiday Prelude celebration In Mountain Village, December 14-15.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
November 29-December 1
Telluride Arts Bazaar, 5-8 pm, Telluride Elk's Lodge
Young People’s Theatre “Once Upon a Mattress”, Sheridan Opera House
Noel Night, 5 pm, various stores in the Town of Telluride
Telluride Fire Festival, Dec 6th-8th, Telluride & Mountain Village
Olde Fashioned Christmas at Schmid Ranch
- Curling Demo, 10am at Reflection Plaza
- Free Ice Skating, 12-4pm at Reflection Plaza
- Ride the Polar Express to the North Pole, 1-5pm at the Gondola @ Oak Street
- Kids Train Rides, 1-5pm Throughout All Plazas
- Live Reindeer, 1-5pm at Sunset Plaza
- Sledding, 4:30-6pm at the base of Chair 4
- Santa's Village, 1-5pm at the Telluride Conference Center
- Local Kids Skating Show, 6:15-7pm at Reflection Plaza
- Tree Lighting and Caroling, 6-6:15pm at Heritage Plaza
- Ice Skating Party with DJ, 7-9pm at Reflection Plaza
- Ride the Polar Express to the North Pole, 1-4pm at Gondola @ Oak Street
- Kids Train Rides, 1-4pm Throughout all plazas
- Free Ice Skating, 1-4pm at Reflection Plaza
- Sittin with Santa, 1-4 at Red Gondola Photo Booth
NOT TO BE MISSED!
Take a tour in the Telluride Historical Museum during the holiday season and enjoy the seasonal decor! Lights, garland and more!
Telluride Non-Profit Holiday Events:
Telluride Angel Baskets: Help a family in need this holiday season by giving to the Telluride Angel Basket fund!