Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride
At Black Tie Ski Rentals, we decided to knock down the walls of your traditional ski shop and create North America's premier ski rental delivery service. We were inspired by the idea of having our service revolve around our guests' needs and consistently providing them with exceptional ski rental experiences. At Black Tie, we provide the best equipment and outstanding service—all delivered at a time and place that's convenient for you.
1. Make A Reservation: Just login to Club Black Tie, and in no time you will be on your way.
2. We'll Deliver: Your personal ski concierge will arrive on time to custom fit your equipment in the comfort of your own room.
3. Give Us A Call: Our on-slopes service means that with just one quick phone call, we'll be there to check the equipment and make sure you're making the most of your ski vacation.
4. Return At Your Leisure: When you are ready to return your equipment, just give us a call and we will arrange to swing over and collect all of your gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Tie Ski Rentals?
We are Telluride’s Premier Ski and Snowboard Rental Delivery Service. Black Tie will come directly to guest accommodations to fit an entire family. After the fitting, guests can choose to have their equipment taken to Ski Valet at either the base of Chair 8 in Telluride or Station Mountain Village. This service provides the ultimate ski rental experience.
How does it work?
We will coordinate a time to meet each client to fit them at whatever lodging property that they are staying at in Telluride. Once you book with Black Tie Ski Rentals, we set up a personalized fitting time. From the second we contact the guest, we act as a full-time ski vacation concierge. Anything they require is only a phone call away.
Why should I rent from Black Tie Rentals?
1. We are the most convenient, professional, and best priced rental operation in Telluride.
2. We have 100% new equipment, tuned to perfection every time it is rented. We also offer the best priced tunes in Telluride and have over $20,000.00 in new tuning equipment. Our tune master, with 20 years of experience, ensures the best tune in Town.
3. Black Tie Ski Rentals is only delivery ski rental service that offers optional slope side storage. No more carrying your equipment back and forth from your accommodations.
4. Black Tie employees operate under professional guidelines while taking time to ensure that your equipment fits right every time. Every employee of Black Tie Rentals has multiple years of ski-industry experience, giving you the best possible service every time.
How does Black Tie distribute the equipment and what are your hours?
We currently have a warehouse and four vehicles that are fully stocked with rental equipment. We can do fits and returns anytime between 7:30 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
How do I make a reservation through my accommodations?
Contact our office via phone or our website. You can book on the go—our website is in real time—simply enter information from a blackberry or PDA and skis can be waiting upon arrival. On our website, there's a prompt for to enter the accommodation in which you are staying.
How do returns work?
Black Tie has agreements with many lodging properties in town to take in returns for us until we do our daily pick ups. We can also pick up the returns at a set time if that is more convenient. Guests can also leave equipment with either ski valet. Just let us know what is easiest during the reservation, fitting, or by phone at anytime.
What is someone wants to change equipment or has a problem with the gear?
Unlike stationary ski shops, Black Tie is able to meet you on the slopes with new equipment or to fix any problems.
What are your rates and what equipment do you rent?
Our rates are less than all “on-mountain” shops, and if you use the slope side storage option, we are comparable to any rental in Telluride. We offer equipment from Atomic, Rossignol, Dynastar, Head, Scott, Smith, Leki and Roxy.