How to Prepare for Mountainfilm
There are two months until Mountainfilm in Telluride’s 34th annual festival. Consider yourself duly notified.
Ten Simple Steps for the Best Memorial Day Weekend…Ever
- Get Psyched: Visit www.mountainfilm.org. Check out the growing list of festival guests, the symposium and return to the site regularly for updates, including the announcement of films. The schedule will take shape just before the festival.
- Mark Your Calendar: Cancel any scheduling conflicts near May 25 through May 28. Most weddings are tedious and if you’ve seen one graduation, you know what they’re like. But with Mountainfilm in Telluride, each one is different.
- Inspire Someone: Call a few friends (especially the ones who need a kick in the seat) and ask them if they want to have their life changed over Memorial Day weekend in Telluride, Colorado.
- Buy Passes: Early bird pass discounts end May 1.
- Book Your Travel: The recent merger between Continental and United has temporarily affected flights to Telluride (TEX), but that issue should be sorted out soon. You can also book flights in and out of nearby Cortez (CEZ), Montrose (MTJ), Durango (DRO) or Grand Junction (GTJ). There’s additional information about getting to Telluride on Mountainfilm’s website.
To read the rest of this post click here.
We'd love to get your thoughts and feedback on How to Prepare for Mountainfilm. Please Leave a comment and share your thoughts.