Allegiant Air 15 Days of Telluride: Day 13, Entertainment
With Allegiant flying from Phoenix, AZ and Oakland, San Francisco, CA this winter, travelers might ask what they can look forward to enjoying during their visit to the Box Canyon. Look no further than our 15 days of Telluride, a daily description of what Allegiant travelers can do during their winter vacation. Day 13: Entertainment.
Music, Theatre and More:
Festivals and music are not just for the summer months in Telluride. From the Sheridan Opera House hosting amazing musicians to the Palm Theatre bringing in various dance troupes and local Telluride Theare performing in various locations, the town is full of amazing events. Don't miss this winter's entertainment including:
- Golden Dragon Acrobats, The Palm Theatre
- Peter Yarrow and Friends, Sheridan Opera House
- An evening with Shawn Colvin, Sheridan Opera House
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater, The Palm Theatre
- Marc Broussard live in concert, Sheridan Opera House
- New Year's Eve Gala with The Wailers, Sheridan Opera House
- Who's Bad, Sheridan Opera House
- Orgone Live in Concert, Fly Me to the Moon Saloon
- Diavolo, The Palm Theatre
AND THIS IS JUST A FEW!
Festivarians can also enjoy the annual Telluride Comedy Festival which brings in such names as Ed Helms (The Office, The Hangover). There is no better time in Telluride!
To see a full list of events going on in Telluride visit our online calendar here.
Just another reason to fly Allegiant to Telluride this winter! See our vacation packages here.